Congratulations! You’ve Just Found Hands-On Training ANY Small Business Owner Can Use to go from Graphics DUMMY to Graphics DYNAMO.
pssst… Join us for the ‘Graphics for WordPress’ training coming in January 5th to 30th!
Limited to 25 people so hurry and sign up to secure your spot.
NEW: All new updates for January 2015 to include Pinterest graphics, creating collages, branding your business, creating ecovers (templates included) and more! In this program you’ll learn to use many online resources to create the most awesome graphics all at a very affordable price to help you grow your small business.
What Can You Do With Great Web Graphics?
Here Are Graphics Examples:
You can learn to make…
~ Website Banner Ads ~ Website Headers ~
~ Blog Post Images ~ eCovers ~
~ Graphics for Mugs, t-Shirts, etc. ~ Covers for Social Media Sites ~ Sharable Quotes in Graphics ~
~ Fancy Text Graphics ~ Graphics for Your Affiliates ~ Graphics for Fun
~ Cut-Outs of Business Photos to Add to Your Materials
~ and much, much
Learn to create your own web graphics the Quick & Easy Way…
You might have thought that having a great set of graphics on your website, for your marketing or on your social media accounts was out of your range to create on your own and/or out of your budget. That makes sense if you’re operating on the budget of most small business owners and you don’t have unlimited funds for a graphics person on staff. You probably thought doing it yourself was going to be way to complicated with a high-end program like Photoshop and without a college degree to operate it.
Or maybe you’ve created some graphics already, but want to up your skill level so you can create more professional-looking images and start charging your clients to design graphics, too.
The good news is great graphics are within your reach AND your ability!
You want to know how, right?
One way is with Gimp…
I’ve been using Gimp since 2006 and I’m no artist! Really, I’m not. I put together that header you see up top there and a bunch of images I’ll be pulling out below here with Gimp and with a few other really good resources. In this course I’ll teach you how to use Gimp and other great graphics options like PicMonkey (free and paid versions). I’m going to be giving you the GOODS on creating web graphics for your small business as a DIY business owner on a budget who knows how important it is to create a visual, quality representation of what you offer!
Let me repeat: You do NOT need to be an artist to be that hold that Web Graphics DYNAMO position I promised you earlier.
All you need is the right training, the right tools and the right motivation.
I can’t give you the motivation but I’m going to assume right now you ARE motivated to enhance your websites, your marketing, your social media profiles and your life with good graphics that sell.
You bring the motivation and I’m going to bring EVERYTHING else you need to be a smart graphics master.
Introducing the Graphics Mojo ‘Graphics for WordPress Workshop’
– You’re Invited!
What It Is: Month-Long Motivational Coaching program with a facebook support group and videos to train you how to create awesome graphics for your business.
When It Is: January 5th to 30th. However, after that you get lifetime* access to ALL the training to follow, all the videos AND the facebook group!
Another coaching program… you say? Why, yes it is. BUT… I like to think my coaching programs are different from the rest.
- You Get a Video Library – The video training library is open to you 24/7/365. You always have access to the training materials to refer back to!
- You Get Guided Emails – I won’t leave you high and dry to sort through the video library yourself. You’ll get emails that guide you through suggested learning and the steps to take next.
- You Get Homework and PERSONAL Feedback – You didn’t think you were getting away without homework, did you? This is the good kind though because you’ll be learning great skills to use to make more money. I will give you weekly feedback via email to make sure you’re on the right track.
- NEW: You Get a Private Facebook Group – You get a private facebook group for motivation, networking and personal feedback.
- You Get Lifetime Retakes – I don’t enter into the group coaching arena lightly. I take my commitment to your ongoing skills development seriously and when I commit to doing a group program I want you as a long-time customer. That means you pay once, and retake it again and again and again without cost. All updates and additional training for this course is FREE to you!
Self-Study Video Library Topics Included:
Am I Talking To YOU? Who Are YOU?
Well I figure if you’re still reading to this point you’re probably the right person for this program but let’s clarify who this program is for:
- Small Business Owners who need website graphics in a hurry, advertising materials or social media graphics.
- Virtual Assistants who want to add graphics services to their business offering.
Let’s Talk About The Training.
Here’s just the beginning of what you’ll learn (more coming soon):
January’s Graphics for WordPress additions:
- How to Make ‘Pinable’ Blog Graphics
- How to Create an Opt-in Form Graphic
- How to Create an eCover (Templates Included!)
- Use Picmonkey for Easy Website Collages
- Using Fonts to Create a Sharp Brand
- How to Layout a Graphic to Look Great!
January’s Assignments to Choose From (you’ll get guidance, advice and questions answered!):
- Choose Your Brand Fonts
- Create a Website Header
- Create a Button Ad (or ads)
- Create an Opt-in Form Graphic
- Create an eCover
- Create a Collage
- How to Set Up Gimp on Your Computer
- Graphics Format Tutorial (.jpg, .gif, .png, etc)
- What Layers Are (and why they rock)
- What you can do with Gimp
- How to make a Website Header
- Resizing and Enhancing Photos for your site
- Sourcing Graphics for your site.
- Advertising vs Branding with Graphics.
- How to make button and banner ads.
- Fonts in advertising graphics.
- Facebook graphics and cover images.
- Graphics sharing on Pinterest.
- Finding templates to ‘cheat’ with.
Optional Guided Assignments:
Assignment 1: Create and save a graphic.
Assignment 2: Make a graphic for your website.
Assignment 3: Make a button ad.
Assignment 4: Make a social media graphic.
Why Coach With Angela Wills
– What’s She Got to Offer?
Hey I get it, you might not know me all that well yet or know if what I’m selling is worth your investment of time and money. I know just as much as anyone how important it is to invest in the right programs that help you get results.
That’s why I’d like to share the feedback and results of a few of my past clients, if you don’t mind:
“Helped Me Create This Header”
“Without Angela’s Gimp Graphics Mojo videos it would have taken me much longer to create the header. I probably wouldn’t have attempted to use the program at all!”
Elesia’s Graphical Creation (Website Header):
“This Course Is Awesome…
“I learned not only how to create my own graphics, but it’s allowed me to add graphic editing and creation to my portfolio.”
Deborah’s Graphical Creation (Website Header):
“Without Angela’s Course, I Wouldn’t be able to do this!
“I have LOVED Angela’s course on using GIMP! I have used what Anglea taught and am now able to make my cover photos for my business Facebook page. I change my cover page once a month to reflect either our services or the season. These are examples of cover photos I have created. Without Angela’s course, I would not be able to do this! A great, great course!”
Sheri Bruneau | www.gityyc.com
Sheri’s Graphical Creation (Website Header):
So if you need to know a little more about me (in the photo to the left) an why I teach these things I can tell you this:
I started my first business in 2001 so that I could stay home with my (then) infant son. I built my first business website at that time and I started drawing and crafting my own graphics with MS Paint. I tried a few graphics programs over the years until I settled on Gimp around about 2005 or so.
In 2007 I quit my full-time, afternoon-shift factory job to work from home full time on the internet. I absolutely LOVE teaching others how to use affordable, useful tools to grow a business literally out of thin air and pixels. I never proclaim this is an ‘overnight, get-rich quick, always-glamorous lifestyle’ but I can proudly proclaim it’s worth every bit of effort if you put in the work.
You can create your own graphics to market your business and I’d be honored if you’d choose me to help you learn how…
So You’re Ready to Learn to Make Web Graphics That Impress?
I thought you’d say yes! Let’s break down what you’re getting when you join the Graphics Mojo Group Coaching Program today:
I’ve priced this program so that it’s affordable enough that you can manage the cost but value the information enough you’ll take immediate action to get real results. Can’t wait to see you on the other side!
PREVIOUS CUSTOMERS: Click on Add to Cart above then login on the next screen to order. If you have a coupon code to apply, make sure you click on ‘View Basket’ before you ‘Checkout’ so you can apply the coupon code. If you don’t have a coupon code make sure you sign up for the Marketer’s Mojo email list to get tips and lots of great deals throughout the year.
NOTE – Please read through the details on this page to be sure this program is for you as there are no refunds available. This is due to the coaching nature of the program. I can’t get back the time I dedicate to this program if you change your mind. I’ve provided plenty of details on this page to help you make the right decision for you and if you have any questions at all please don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
I’ve been getting a few questions coming in about this course. Here are some of the most Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How is this coaching different from the self-study videos at GraphicsMojo.com?
There is a BIG difference between the self-study videos and the group-coaching program. With the self-study you get ONLY the video library. With the coaching program you get one weekly guided video (released that week), the self-study videos, weekly guided automated emails, weekly homework and personalized email feedback (from me, Angela Wills) AND free lifetime retakes of the live version. At just $127 it’s a steal so you should probably join us now before I raise the price
2. How long will I get access to the course and recordings?
Indefinitely! There is no time limit on your access to the course. It doesn’t end after the four weeks are up and you can get to the materials anytime, 24/7/365.
3. Do you teach us how to incorporate stock images and graphics into our work?
Absolutely! I’m a big fan of using what’s available to make great graphics. This course is not about illustration or graphics artistry. What you’ll learn is how to pull in great stock images and photos to your marketing graphics to create a look without having to be a creative genius (we’ll leave that to the creative geniuses)!
4. I’m interested in doing graphic design as a career. Will your course help me with that goal?
Yes. If you’re new to the world of graphics creation my course will absolutely give you the foundations you’ll need to create good graphics. It’s likely you’ll want to take further learning to dive into the fine details of using Photoshop. I’ve had many of my customers tell me that my simple techniques in Gimp have helped them understand how to do some of the same techniques in Photoshop that they didn’t previously know how to do. Overall you’ll be getting a great jump-start on your graphics career and can absolutely use what you learn to start getting your own clients!